Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photog Skills

Last weekend I took a photography class that I had signed up for ions ago. What made me wait so long, who knows? It was FABULOUS! I feel equipped to take AMAZING pictures on the right settings. Wahoo!

Here are some  pictures I took "playing" with my new, correct, non-automatic settings on my camera during the class.




And now of my PERFECT model in her highchair. I had a lot to capture, she was giving me too much cuteness. See for yourself, priceless:








Seriously, this is a happy baby!
And then playing.....just can't get enough of her. There are a lot of pictures but I couldn't choose just one, or 10, try 18 :)



pure joy here playing with Mom's phone!








hehe, that look kills me each time. 

HI!

Playing with my big sister who is SO tolerable of a 11 month old. 

off trying to walk....


Styling. 

Sass!

Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment