Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, August 11, 2011

3 Year Work Anniversary

Today marks three years at Antonelli College. In three years, a lot of things have happened.

1. CJ and I got married.
2. I got pregnant.
3. Addison was born.
4. We moved a total of 2 times (and one more is coming....)
5. I have been in 3 different offices.
6. I have traveled more in the last three years than all the traveling I did 26 years prior.
7. I won two advertising awards from a campaign I worked on (Hermes and Telly Award)
8. I started and am half way through my Master's Program
9. I have developed beyond I could have ever imagined professionally and personally.
10. I have made a difference in more students that I can imagine and boy does that feel good!

Today, I was surprised by two of my co-workers who made the cutest ladybug cake every (do they know me or what?). I felt so special!



Three long years but I wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment