Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 7, 2011

And we begin SOLID foods...

Since my travels are over for a few weeks and Addison's bug is gone (she had dehydration due to a gastrointestinal virus) we decided last night, Saturday, August 6th (5 months and 5 days old) would be a great time to try rice cereal and a little pureed apples and bananas for the first time.

Success!

Baby gobbled it up, seemed to know what she needed to do and ate all that we offered her; about 2 tablespoons of rice cereal and a tablespoon of apple/banana puree.

I have full intentions of making our own baby food (hello, I eat a ton of fruits and veggies thanks to Weight Watchers) but with not having the time this week, we opted for some interesting (and quite yummy---yes I tried it) packaged fruit/veggies and of course, the rice cereal.

This is what I purchased:


Below are some fun pictures of her eating solid foods for the first time.

I can do this.

Hmmm, not so sure.
Yumm!

Almost done!
Yup, I like it!
And of course, for the grandparents, a video of her eating. You will see her huge smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment