Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, July 4, 2011

First Business Trip

I successfully made it through my first business trip away from Addiebug.

It was INCREDIBLY hard but I had lots of support and CJ took pictures every morning, afternoon and evening of her which helped the time go by quickly. THE LONGEST THREE DAYS OF MY LIFE!

Similar to that of daycare, I am certain after the first "trip" is behind me, I will be fine with each upcoming trip which is good, because this summer is FULL of business trips. Hey, I have to make up for not traveling the last 6 months.While it is difficult and I am certain each trip will still be difficult, I have to travel for work and I have to work to support my family.

Here are a few pictures of baby and I after we were reunited. She fell asleep in my arms within 5 minutes of holding her. Think she missed me? =)





No comments:

Post a Comment