Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 1, 2011

Cough

Well, we have experienced our first "sickness" if you will. For the past few days Addiebug has had a pretty bad cough. It clearly hasn't bothered her as she has had no fever, she's slept normal, eating like a champ and not fussy at all. She sounds like an 80 year old smoker, but she is happy as can be.

you'd never know i was sick
 After seeking some advice from my aunt and fellow mom's on Facebook, CJ and I purchased a Vicks vaporizor and some nasal drops on Friday evening. Together, the two had loosened up the crud and she is slowly sounding better. She slept like a champ Friday evening into Saturday morning. She went down around 9pm on Friday and woke for a quick bottle at 7am and went right back down until 12pm Saturday morning!!!

It is about 11am in this picture
I am not going to lie, I was quite nervous that my child is sleeping for over 15 hours but I was reassured that she needs her sleep to get over whatever bug she might have and she needs her sleep to grow. She woke up happy and we spent the rest of the day outside playing in the beautiful sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment