Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, October 15, 2011

For my GRAM!

This past week my Gram was put in the hospital for a small infection. My heart immediately dropped when I heard from my Mom but she assured me everything was okay. Yesterday she was transferred back to the rehab center.

{Back story for those that don't know. Almost a year ago my Gram had a stroke. She was in the hospital for several months but has since been in a rehab center. Anyone that knows me knows that I love my Gram with all my heart. She means the world to me!!!!}



So, Mom goes every weekend to see Gram and shares pictures and videos of Addison with her. Addison is lucky enough to have already met her and she looks forward to meeting her again.

When I spoke to Gram this week, she said she wanted to see more videos of Addison, so Gram, this one is JUST FOR YOU!!! I LOVE you and MISS you terribly! Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment