Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yes yes.....

It's been a few days since I have blogged and I realize for many, it's a few days too long. Well, CJ was out of town this week so I was left to tend to the always "on the move" Addison by myself. It's a lot of work, but it was well well worth it. I was able to go to bed shortly after she was, catch up on some much needed sleep, snuggle with her all by myself every night, and just live life with her, not necessarily tending to CJ. Now, don't get me wrong, we certainly missed him and even Skyped with him.

I promise to get back to the daily blogging BUT....

not until after this weekend because GRAMMIE IS IN TOWN!!!! Oh boy she is in for lots of fun with the interactive, fun, on the move and groove Addie.

I am sure I will have PLENTY of pictures and videos to come.

Here are the next few blog topics you can look forward to:

1. Addison's 7 month pictures
2. The Smith's Visit
3. Baby Food 101
4. Grammie's Visit
5. Pumpkin Patch and Friends

I will leave you with some fun pictures in the meantime!
scrumptious 

all little girls love tutus
 A afternoon in the life of little Miss Addison (be prepared for a lot of movement!):

we started our with a Puff. She wasn't so sure about it.

Yum, i think i like these. Learning to sign "more". 

Layla getting in on some of the action. 

If i sit here pretty will you stop taking pictures of me?

and onto destruction. 

time to baby proof the house much?

and i've had enough. 

Sweet Dreams Addibug!

No comments:

Post a Comment