Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching up....it's been awhile

So, I am playing major catch up. Seems like I haven't blogged in awhile besides a video here and there. Life has been crazy busy and I promise I will go back and blog on the major events like the Laurion's visit, Christie and Paddy's (Godparents) visit, Addison's Baptism, my knee surgery and of course, Addison's milestones like sitting, crawling and her 6 month stats.

I will be working on these posts over the next few days so stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy a few sneak peak pictures.

sitting like a big girl.

I'll show you I can crawl.

i love my books, especially eating them

i love to fly in the air with Uncle Paddy

Oh my! Look at my new rocker Gramma. Aren't i cool?

everyone loving on me

loved my time with Aunt Christie

what, can't you see I am playing?

go Bears! Watching my first Bears game!

No comments:

Post a Comment