Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, September 30, 2011

A-Z post

I pulled this from another blogger-friend and thought it was fun and simple enough to do!

A. Age: 29 at the moment.
B. Bed size: Queen, want King SOOO bad. 
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry. I despise so CJ does it. 
D. Dogs: Layla, the best doggie ever! Addie loves her too so it makes her extra special! 
E. Essential start to your day: Most definite coffee. A MUST HAVE!
F. Favorite color: Well, my favorite color is burnt orange however this is not my favorite color to wear. That would be black.
G. Gold or Silver: I am a silver Tiffany's kind of gal! 
H. Height: 5'9
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the bass in elementary school and then the flue in high school. 
J. Job: Marketing, Advertising, PR and Social Media all wrapped into one fabulous me! 
K. Kids: My Addiebug, Addison Grace, 6 months of lots of loving!
L. Live: Chicago, IL currently.
M. Mother's name: Cindy!
N. Nicknames: I don't like nicknames for my actual name so I have none however I am frequently called Hoadley (or Hruska in college) and babe from the hubby.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Addison. Otherwise, none that I can recall. 
P. Pet peeves: People breathing or chewing obnoxiously loud. 
Q. Quote from a movie: A life is like a box of chocolates. 
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I am the oldest. I have a younger brother, Michael. 
T. Time you wake up: 5:45am during the week. Anywhere between 7-9 on the weekends. Usually baby let's us sleep and then hubby lets me sleep even longer :) 
U. Underwear: Thongs!
V. Vegetable you hate: not a fan of the lima bean. 
W. What makes you run late?: getting ready in general. Lots of long hair takes forever to blowdry and style and then picking clothes out. Surprisingly though, i am better now, after Addie at getting out the door than before. She has taught me severe organization (getting everything ready the night before or prior to an outing) is key!
X. X-Rays you've had: wow, lots, most recently of my knee. Prior and after surgery. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: There are very few times I cook where I don't like or hubby doesn't like what i make. I like to cook so i take pride in my meal offerings. Addie prefers my cooking over the jarred stuff too!
Z: Zoo animal: Bottom line, leopard. I was once, and secretly still am, obsessed with leopard print! 

No comments:

Post a Comment