Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Pictures

So, I must tell you, I love love love my photographer, Laura Hamp from Laura Hamp Photography, but I knew I was going to need to get some holiday pictures done for our Christmas cards and short on time, I purchased a Groupon for JC Penny's Portraits. It was quick, painless, and simple and surprisingly, we got some good images out of it. 

We made our appointment for the Friday after Thanksgiving, yup, that is right, BLACK FRIDAY, but, luckily, the mall was not too busy and we were in and out in under an hour. Win!

Here are some sneak peaks, but you can see all the images here.

Hard to believe this little girl is almost 9 months!

waiting to get our pictures taken!

so pretty!

Love my family. Only missing Lay!


And for a bonus....remember Addison and are are born a week apart, well a week and 29 years, hehe. My mom found a picture of me at Addison's age, Christmas 1982. Can you see the similarities between us?

No comments:

Post a Comment