Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ah Finally....

I can blog!

For some reason, Blogger has been down for several days and it is FINALLY up. WOW! Has it been a crazy week. I have a lot to update on.

First, and most importantly, I MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEK. What might be the hardest and longest week of my life, but I made it! Monday was by far the worst day and each day thereafter got a little bit easier to the point that I didn't even call today to check in on her. (I am sure the cycle will start all over again next Monday, but I know, week by week, it will be better.) Her teacher, Mrs. Adalys and Mrs. Regina are awesome and have been super understanding, informative and kind by telling me everything that has occurred throughout Addison's day.

Let me tell you, the child is VERY loved there. She is queen bee and every teacher comes and says hello to her. They were SO upset to hear that she will not be in school next Thursday and Friday. Not only has Addison been a good girl in school, she's been an angel at home. I said to CJ today, it's been a week since we've heard her cry. Honestly, she has not cried, only fussy when it's feeding and nap/sleep time. Talk about sleep time, I posted on Monday that she slept a good portion of the evening Monday night, well every night has been the same. She's gone down between 8:30-9pm and hasn't gotten up until 5:30am, most mornings we have to wake her.

She is so happy when we pick her up....she has yet to be crying when we walk in. She is happy from the time we pick her up until she goes to bed. It just amazes me. She is very content every morning, patient while we get ready. I am in awe of my child's demeanor. (Let me remind you, I worked in an infant room while in High School and College so I know how babies are. Addison is NOTHING like any baby I have ever seen and I am not just saying that---even though, yes, I am very partial to my own child! (-: )

I have been unable to work out due to my knee that I injured last Saturday. I am very upset and pretty sure I will not be working out for quite some time while it continues to heal. The good news is, after 6 days, I am no longer completely hobbling and the pain is SLLLOOOOWWWWLLLYYYY subsiding. Needless to say, I am super bummed that I will not be attending my Mommy Bootcamp classes. I am going to get back on the elliptical once I am healed for the time being.

Weight Watchers. I had an okay week last week. I lost 1.4 lbs so a total of 3.2. I will take it. I know this journey is going to be long and slow, and guess what, I am up for it!

Work has been crazyyyy!!! Busy but crazy. It is great to be back. I didn't kill anyone this week so that is positive. Let's see how next week goes! :)

Today, Addibug had her 8 week shots. She had 4 of them and one oral and she did GREAT!!! The nurse did them very quickly and knew exactly how to do it so that Addison was in shock once and by the time she let out her wail, the shots were over. No tears, just one wail and we picked her up, hugged her, gave her a paci and she was good to go. She was smiling by the time we walked out of the doctor's office. Phew! She goes back next Wednesday for her actual 8 week check up where she will be weighed, measured and checked out.

Needless to say, I am so glad this week is over and I am ready to rest up over the weekend and spend every waking moment with by babies (Addison, Layla and CJ!)

In closing is a wonderful video of little miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment