Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 13, 2011

10

I love my baby more than anything, but there are a few things that I don't love that occured while being pregnant with her.

1. Stretch Marks
2. Stringy, course hair
3. Scared complexion due to horrendous acne
4. Wider hips
5. And most importantly, the extra weight I gained

I have slowly been letting the weight that I lost back in 2007 creep back on and when I got pregnant in June of last year (last week to be exact, hehe!), I had more weight on me than I would have cared while being pregnant.

I strived to have a healthy pregnant and eat as best as I could. I did not however, work out at all, big mistake. So, I gained a total of approximately 30 pounds.

Well today, 13 weeks after having Addison and 6 weeks after joining Weight Watchers, I am happy to announce I am back to pre-pregnancy weight. I have lost 10 pounds in the past 6 weeks on Weight Watchers which I am SO very proud of.

I still have some ways to go, but I couldn't be more excited. I will not miss that 10+ pounds, nope, not at all!

Momma and Addison (6/12/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment