Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Father in the world, CJ.


I could not have imaged CJ to turn out to be the father he has become. He loves his little girl and she lights up in his presence. His love for Addison has made my love for him, that much stronger. She is so special to have such a wonderful daddy, she just has no idea.
Daddy's 1st time holding Addison
As I mentioned before, I spent the majority of Father's Day writing my paper for school. Silly me waited until the last minute. CJ and Michael spent the day playing golf while Carrie watched Addison for me.
Daddy and his girls, Layla and Addison
Once I finished up my paper, Addison and I did a mini art project for daddy. She was SUPER cooporative and we laughed throughout the whole time.
Before art project


After
Our "homemade" card front
Our "homemade" card inside
Addison's card for daddy
 As school, her teachers helped Addison make daddy a gift---a super cute mug with a poem, her painting and her picture. Adorable!
The mug she made at school


Love her, love her gift

Daddy's Footsteps
"Walk a little slower, Daddy",
said a little child so small. 
I'm following in your footsteps,
And I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast.
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true; 
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment