Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy Bee

So, for the past week or so, I have neglected the blog, not because I wanted to, but because I was SOOO busy.

Last weekend was Father's day (post to come) and instead of spending the weekend with my family, I had to write a paper for my Master's program. I spent Friday evening, all day Saturday and all day Sunday writing a paper on the Consumer Behavior of Skinnygirl Margarita.

(For those of you who have not tried the margarita, you must, it is amazing! At 100 calories for 4 ounces and made with all natural ingredients, it is the perfect adult beverage to consume while trying to lose weight!)

Look, I have a ponytail!
Once I turned in my paper, I had my 3 1/2 hour final to take before Wednesday at midnight. With full intentions of taking my exam on Tuesday, I came home ready to take it. As we were fininshing up dinner a HUGE storm came through and we lost power....AGAIN for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. Yes, this is a reoccuring trend that I am not caring for. I will post about the storm including pictures....it was bad. But on a good note, one of my best friends, Alyssa, welcomed her son Cohen Ryder on Tuesday night, just 4 weeks shy of his intended due date (a post to come on that too)
Always mesmerized by the TV.
Luckily the power came back on Wednesday afternoon so I took my exam Wednesday evening. Waiting to see what grade I got on the exam but happy to report I got an A on my paper. Fingers crossed for another A in this class.
We spent pretty much the whole week working on Addison turning over. I spent 2 hours trying to get her to turn over on video but she wouldn't. She has been soooo close so many time. At school, they tell us she turns over all the time, but we unfortunately don't get the luxury of seeing this feat.
Practicing trying to roll over

This past weekend was pretty much relaxing and I got to spend time with CJ and Addison. We had beautiful weather and spent a lot of time outside.
Hanging out outside complete with my sunglasses and sunhat!


And zonked out!

I promise to try to keep the blog updated. I know you all really look forward to seeing pictures, video and reading updates about Addison and we are VERY happy to share her adventures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment