Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 27, 2011

VIDEO:Attempting to Roll Over

Addison has been practicing rolling over, from both tummy to back and back to tummy. I have been told this typically doesn't happen until at least the 4th or 5th month but our little superstar first rolled over for the first time around 12 weeks.

Since then, CJ and I have patiently waited for our turn to see her super skills but unfortunately, she has not shared with us. We know she can roll over because we have put her on her tummy and found her on her back and vice vera, she just wants to keep this skill a secret from mommy and daddy.

Here are two videos of me TRYING my hardest to get her to roll over. She was so close but obviously she is a little camera shy, lol.

Hopefully sooner than later we will witness this milestone and I will catch it on video to share!





<Shout out to my cousin Ryan!! Thanks for the postcard we got today from NY!! Miss you Ry Guy!!>

No comments:

Post a Comment