Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love Hadleigh-Designs

I have to write a blog about Love Hadleigh-Designs. Kristin is the owner and she crochet's handmade hats and headbands. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her products and she does such a high quality job, it is hands down one of my favorite products I have bought for Addison.

The Chloe Hat

The Addison Headband (no joke)

The Cow

She takes custom orders for boys or girls, newborn to adults. Her designs are very adorable but also practical. I have received so many compliments on Addison's hats and headbands that we have purchased. Check her out, it's totally worth it.

PS. She is working on a lady but hat which you know I am going to be all over. Cannot wait to see it!

For more about her company, you can find more information on her blog or on her facebook site.

No comments:

Post a Comment