Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy One Month Old


Today Addison turned one month. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since she was born. How time flies.

Had you asked me if the last four weeks of my pregnancy went as quickly as the first four weeks of Addison's life, I would have said HELL NO!

As a bonus, Addison gave us some good sleep last night. After a long struggle to finally get her to go down (one of the "bad" evenings thus far) she finally went down around 11:30am. At 3am I woke up to feed her and at 6am CJ woke to feed her. She slept through both feedings and didn't end up waking up until 9:30am. WOW!!! We've got a sleeper on us.

After a nice long 4 hour nap, a fully belly and clean diaper, we started our photo shoot this afternoon.

Here are some pictures from it:
Naked baby!!

Look at those eye lashes

Ah-Choo (caught her in the middle of a sneeze)

Her one month sticker!

No comments:

Post a Comment