Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Work

already???

Today, I went into the office for a half day to meet with our advertising agency. Let me tell you, not only was I overwhelmed with how much I have missed at work, but also how overwhelmed I felt. There is SO much to do when I get back.

I know that I only have a few more weeks left until I go back to work (May 9th to be exact). May sound weird to others but

I miss work.
I miss the sense of accomplishment.
I miss the structure.
I miss getting dressed, putting on make up and doing my hair.
I miss my co-workers.
I miss traveling to the campuses.
I miss seeing lives changed every day.
I miss adult interaction.
I miss making a difference.
I miss the fast paced, overwhelming, don't have a moment to pee feeling.

Bottom line, I miss Antonelli College. I LOVE my job and I LOVE the company I work for. I am doing exactly what I have wanted to do for a long time AND I am changing lives at the same. Most people cannot say they are doing the same thing.

While I am not the stay at home type of person, I know what I will miss most.....

My daughter when I go back to work.

Today was a real eye opener, just a few more weeks............

Mommy and Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment