Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spoiled

One would think I was referring to Addison, but NO, I am referring to our furry child, Layla. I tell you, this dog is ridiculously spoiled. Yesterday, a few friends and I went to a consignment sale where people sell all their gently used clothes, toys, strollers, and baby items. Many items still have tags on them.

I went to the sale with the intentions of getting Layla her OWN bouncy chair. Layla has fallen in love with Addison's lamb bouncy chair but I didn't want her fat butt to stretch out the fabric and make it unusable for Addison. So, that was my first purchase, almost the same one as Addison's but a wonderful $10. You can see Layla loves it already.


I should mention, Addison is equally spoiled. For just under $180, I picked up 18 outfits (many still brand new), 10 books, 4 Baby Einstein DVD's, Snap and Go Stroller (major find and perfect for our airport trip to VA). and the bouncy chair. Addibug got SEVERAL ladybug outfits that are so adorable. I mean seriously, check it out for yourselves. Here are some of my favorites that I got:


Do you see it? It says Luv Bug....like Addibug! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment