Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog Neglect/Update

WOW, I haven't blogged since Tuesday, unlike me! It's been a crazy last few days.

I had my first Mommy Bootcamp on Tuesday and let me tell you, it was ROUGH!! I thought I was going to die. It was a true indication of how out of shape I am, how far I have to go but also how dedicated I am to getting fit and healthy for little miss. Our whole workout was on the BOSU ball.Let me tell you, that ball is the devil. We did a variety of exercises, everything from squats, lunges, sit-ups, push-up, step-ups and running around it. It was 45 minutes of pure hell but I made it through it, even though I felt like I was going to pass out and die. My legs were SO wobbly by the time I left the gym that I couldn't wait to sit in my car to rest. I knew I was going to be sore, but I didn't prepare for not even being able to sit on the toilet seat. By Friday evening, my muscles felt semi-normal and I didn't cringe every time I got up off the couch, bent down to pick Addison up or even think about moving.

Ha, short lived because I was back at it on Saturday. Another Mommy bootcamp. Today we did a variety of running exercises, lots of abs and lunges. Once again, I felt like I was going to die. But, once again, I conquered the workout even though I was the last person to finish pretty much all the exercises. But, I need to mention, I am the only one there with a 6 week old. Most of the ladies have 4 month plus children so credit is given often by all the other very supportive ladies. I emphasize very because all these ladies know where each other is coming from----we all know late nights, early mornings, sleep deprived, on edge days. It is such a wonderful thing! As sore as I am, I enjoy every minute of it and I look forward to seeing the pounds drop off, my abs underneath all the fat and my waist-line once again! I am also looking forward to meeting some new Mommie friends.

Mom aka Grammie, is in town for the weekend. She's having a blast hanging out and watching Addison's every move. Let me tell you, this child is super spoiled. Mom and I went shopping at the Outlets and Addison got MORE clothes from Carters and Gymboree. But, hey, they were on sale! :)

I have been doing great on Weight Watchers and I am really enjoying the new program. I look forward to going to the grocery store tomorrow with CJ to see what new items I can add to our pantry and fridge. I have been able to follow the program with what we already had in the house but as a result, I have had to be really creative which is always fun.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We finally had ONE day that was really sunny and in the 70's---wahhooo!


Addison FULL of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment